Friday, March 26, 2010

9 Mile Out and Back Fishers Neighborhood Run

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

This route is offcially the plan for tomorrow. All I did was search "running routes in Fishers, IN" on mapmyrun.com and boom this one came up. It was like they KNEW I needed a 9-mile run! Here is the description: "This route takes you through 5 subdivisions of Fishers. There is usually light traffic and is relatively flat with a couple of very small hills." PERFECT =)

I'm trying to figure out a good way to bring water with me. I know they make running belt-like contraptions that carry water bottles, but the idea of strapping anything on me while I run drives me crazy. I can't even stand to run with my wedding rings on because feeling them move around on my finger irritates me. Nor can I tolerate running with a normal-sized ipod in an arm band. That is why I use the shuffle. Chad will be at work tomorrow, otherwise I would commission him to ride his bike around the same area and deliver occasional drinks of water. Maybe I'll drive through the route and leave water bottles hidden in bushes along the way haha....

2 comments:

  1. Camelbak has some pretty sweet "hydration on the go" products, it's mostly for bikers/hikers but check them out if you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a Nathan's brand water belt last night...I'm skeptical but I am going to give it a whirl today! The Camelbaks were like $40 for the smallest size! Chad has one for his bike trips and he likes it though.

    ReplyDelete